I’m looking for advice from software pros on working towards a junior dev. / intern position. If anyone is willing to chip in some wisdom, there is a set of (all optional) questions in a short form.
My goal is to get a range of opinions and calibrate the way forward. All feedback is appreciated.
- Formal Education: A-level
- Started to self-educate full-time 5 months ago;
- Work through web development courses and MIT Open Courseware alike;
- Solve puzzles, script for personal use and have a small project in the works. Will start two team projects (one led by a pro) in late March;
- Active in the volunteer sector - because it’s fun;
- Opinion on criticism: yes, please.