Just spreading the word, in case anyone is interested in applying. Here’s the text:
Belfast City Council is currently open to applications for suitably qualified and experienced contractors for inclusion on a restricted list of business mentors.
This list will resource a programme of mentoring that has been designed to provide a flexible approach to providing business support and business start mentoring support to new and existing businesses (including social enterprises) within the Belfast Council area.
To facilitate the allocation and mentoring matching process the following categories of mentoring support have been identified:
- Start a business support e.g. ideas generation, business planning;
- Business improvement and strategic planning;
- Marketing and social media;
- People and human resource management;
- Efficiency and competitiveness;
- Operational improvement;
- Sales and export development;
- Selling to the public sector;
- Securing external finance and financial planning;
- Social enterprise;
- Intellectual property rights;
- Sector: Creative industries;
- Sector: Tourism;
- Sector: Green technology;
- Sector: Retail.
The select list established under this exercise is anticipated to start in September 2015 and will be held for a period of 12 months.
I would be grateful if you could distribute this to the wider business community and any relevant mentors that you may be aware of. Interested parties can receive the Terms of Reference and the Application Form by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org