Makerbot 5th Gen 3D printer for sale

Hi everyone I’m selling my Makerbot Replicator 5th Gen 3D printer. These cost approx £3500 new.

My requirements have changed, i need to be able to print dissolveable support structures. Unfortunately this is something the makerbot cannot do. A new 3D printer is required.

The Makerbot is very easy to setup and use.

I’ve had it for about 8 months now, its in excellent condition. Now being a Makerbot/3D printer it requires someone with knowledge, common sense and patience. 3D printers can be temperamental so please be aware it doesn’t always run perfectly. In saying that the only issue ive ever had is filament jams. These are a pain in the ass but are very easily resolved (usually within 10 seconds if your beside the printer)

For more info please go to -Makerbot.com

You will receive: -
Makerbot Replicator 5th Gen
3 yes 3 used smart extruders - these retail for £165 + VAT each
5 x PLA 1kg filament spools, some of the colours have been used and are not full but all are more than 80% full. Red, Orange, Trans Blue, 2 x Black.
Near full packet of full size bed tape (better than using crappy blue scotch tape)
Makerbot’s own custom filement spool holder and feed loop. You cannot buy or make these!
Makerbot mobile app - allows you to remotely watch the printer via the on-board camera, print, stop/pause print and a whole bunch more.
Prints wirelessly/usb/cable/app
www.thingiverse.com is AMAZING - you can download anything on it and print it out.

Email me and ill fire you across image of the printers handy work. Ill upload a video link of it working shortly.

Feel free to contact me if you are interested. Senseable offers only - jonathanknight7@gmail.com

Regards
Jonathan